Bariatric Surgery Castle Hill
Are you looking for a weight loss surgeon in Castle Hill? Dr V. Kuzinkovas is a highly experienced Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon providing weight loss surgery for Castle Hill patients at our North Western Sydney facilities located at Norwest Private Hospital. Since 2008 Dr V. Kuzinkovas has performed thousands of successful laparoscopic surgical operations helping patients to achieve a healthier and slimmer version of themselves.
Obesity Surgery Procedures
For individuals suffering from morbid obesity or long term issues associated with excess weight, bariatric (weight loss) surgery can be an effective treatment. Advanced Surgicare provides the following bariatric surgical procedures to Castle Hill area patients:
- Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Band (lap-band) Surgery
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- StomaphyX Surgery
- Revision or Failed Weight Loss Surgery
Electing to have bariatric surgery in Castle Hill with Dr. V. Kuzinkovas of Advanced Surgicare is an important, life-changing decision. Nonetheless, it also takes commitment on the part of the patient. Weight loss surgery is not a miracle cure for obesity, rather, when combined with a healthy diet and exercise program, it is an effective tool to help individuals suffering from obesity lose the excess weight.
Am I A Candidate for Weight Loss Surgery?
Weight loss surgery is not the right solution for everyone in Castle Hill. Dr. V. Kuzinkovas evaluates a candidate’s physical and psychological condition when deciding whether weight loss surgery is a good option.
Before starting treatment the Advanced Surgicare team will conduct a thorough medical evaluation including:
- A complete history and physical examination noting down your height, weight and BMI
- Labs tests to evaluate liver and renal function, lipid profile, blood constituent levels and H pylori
- Radiology studies such as a chest X-ray and ultrasound of liver and gallbladder
- An EKG to evaluate your heart
- Gastrointestinal tests for specific conditions
- Physical and psychological tests to evaluate your fitness level, mental state and motivation
Body Mass Index (BMI) is a measurement of body fat that is used to help determine whether an individual is overweight. The number is calculated based on height and weight.
Schedule an Appointment
If you're seeking weight loss surgery in Castle Hill, contact our offices by calling 1300 551 533 or click here to request an appointment online.
Need Directions from Castle Hill?
Click “View larger map” below to get driving directions to our North Western Sydney offices:
Successfully keeping the weight off after weight loss surgery also involves a change in eating and exercise habits. The following is a handpicked list locations where you can get out and walk, bike or hike in your local area:
Great Places to Explore in and around Castle Hill
- Fred Caterson to Castle Hill Heritage Park Reserve Walk
Get the walking map here.
- Castle Hill Heritage Park
A play area & walking tracks in bushland that was a 1800s government farm & convict rebellion site.